Tianjin University of Technology
Description of Tianjin University of Technology
Tianjin University of Technology ( TUT for short) or 天津 理工 大学 is a state-type educational institution that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of 1981 in the People's Republic of China. Currently, TUT University with its main building and a small campus is conveniently located in Tianjin.
Tianjin University of Technology is a university of average size, as there can be no more than 20,000 people per year. The teaching staff of the university is about 2500 teachers of the highest category. The university itself takes an active part in international programs that are aimed at academic student and teaching exchange between universities around the world.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Tianjin University of Technology
We are talking about the highest Chinese institution, which with enviable stability takes top positions in its own country.
Facilities and equipment at Tianjin University of Technology
Students at a given Chinese university have access to a large scientific library on the campus. The university also provides an opportunity for students to live in a dorm on campus.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to join the ranks of students of this Chinese higher education institution, it is necessary to timely submit the required set of documents, as well as to report on their past academic progress. Among other things, all applicants pass the entrance exams. This criterion is the main for the selection committee. At the same time, both locals and visitors from different countries traditionally apply for places at the university.
Tuition at Tianjin University of Technology
This university divides, like most universities in the country, into two academic semesters. Education for future bachelors and masters is paid, but each student can pay part of the costs, receiving a scholarship. To do this, it is necessary to consistently demonstrate good academic success, as well as submit an application. At TUT University, tuition is not so expensive - about $ 1,250 per semester. Also, students have the opportunity to study internally or remotely. The University has its own website, which describes in detail the work and conditions of admission, depending on what specialty and faculty in question (portal address http://www.tjut.edu.cn ).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Tianjin University of Technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.