Celestial is famous for the State Scientific and Technical University of China, which is one of the most prestigious universities in Asia. The University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) accepted the first students in 1958. It is located in Hefei.
According to the national scale of universities in China, this university is located in the top ten. The world rating records the presence of the China University of Science and Technology in the first five percent of the world's best education centers. Traditionally, strong areas of training are:
Such high rating places are impossible without qualitative gain of knowledge. The level of teaching is also highly evaluated, being in the TOP-200 world rating.
The diploma of the USTC graduate is well-listed not only in the Chinese labor market, but all over the world.
The bachelor's program is presented in the following areas:
The educational institution is of average size according to Chinese criteria. Granite science at the same time gnawing 17,000 students. Foreign citizens are admitted without any restrictions, but according to statistics, only 1% of the total number of students study there. Teaching is conducted by 18,000 specialists, among whom there are foreign scientists with a world-wide reputation. Exchange of students on international programs is carried out in many areas. Detailed information on this issue can be found in social networks related to university activities.
For such a huge number of students need a suitable library. It is located on campus and meets all modern requirements. USTC is a member of APRU, which once again underscores its prestige.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.