QS Exhibitions: Education Abroad and Career
Masters & PhD programs from the best universities in the world
March 21 Radisson Collection, Moscow
March 23 Kempinsky Hotel, St. Petersburg
Spend the day with maximum benefit for yourself and your future career on
QS in your city!
● Chat with Masters & PhD program directors at prestigious universities in Europe, USA and Asia. Learn how to be a student of INSEAD, Warwick, NUS, Ecole Polytechnique, George Washington, King Abdullah, Bocconi, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, SkolTech, Moscow State University and many others.
● Arm yourself with tactics for successfully entering a foreign university from Thomas Halbert and Anna Uterbock.
● Learn how to build a successful career with an international diploma from career experts SuperJob and the founder of the project “Smart Abroad” Ksenia Solomatina.
● Ask graduates questions, learn about their experiences and be inspired by their success stories!
By attending an event, you:
● Get the QS study abroad career guide from the first 100 visitors.
● You can win prizes from QS and partners - GoPro, a UK visa, IELTS preparation course and mock exam, business books, 5 ISIC cards, the book “Study and work abroad. A guide to action” from the hands of the author - Ksenia Solomatina.
● Take a free photo for your resume, check your CV, consult on writing an introductory essay and preparing for the IELTS and TOEFL exams.
● Get access to scholarships for Masters & PhD programs abroad, total fund - 7 million $ .
The event will take place:
- March 21 at the Radisson Collection Hotel (Moscow)
- March 23 at the Kempinsky Hotel (St. Petersburg)
If you want to register for the exhibition, send an email: