National University of Singapore (NUS) is the largest institution of higher education in Singapore. Despite the fact that Singapore is a city-state located on the peninsula of Malacca and strongly in need of land resources, the government has found an opportunity to allocate a vast area in new areas to the National University of Singapore. NUS, first of all, is a large research center, in which students gain practical skills through experience. Thanks to this method of education, students from all over the world strive to get into this school. Such methods of academic activity allowed the National University of Singapore to bypass in terms of rating indicators the departments of Yale University and King's College in London. This is really the most popular university thief in all of Asia.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
International assessment places such an innovative university on the 42nd place in the world among the most prestigious educational institutions on the planet. With regard to the national academic ranking, the first place in the list of the best universities in Singapore, NUS has secured itself for a long time and for a long time. It is worth noting the faculties of the university, which have their own rating achievements on the world stage.
This educational institution is famous not only for its innovative teaching methods, but also for its state-of-the-art architecture. The main buildings are built using the style of postmodernism and have their own characteristics. For example, the Faculty of Engineering is a snow-white building using deconstructivism. The business school has an oval-shaped building, completely made of glass. The technical faculty is located on three floors of a building with conservative lines. The campus itself is located on the ocean, planted with trees and covered with sea air.
University dormitories have comfortable living conditions and accommodate 7,000 students. Separately, there are two houses with many one-bedroom apartments. The sports infrastructure of the university is very remarkable and rich. It includes sports buildings, swimming pools, tennis courts and soccer fields. The recreation area consists of several cafeterias, clubs of interests and an excellent modern library.
A foreign student must pay a fairly large amount of tuition at the University of Singapore. The price is very different in different faculties. To get acquainted with the cost of educational services, it is necessary to examine in advance the price list of prices in different directions. On average, the cost ranges from 15,000 to 40,000 US dollars per academic year.
On the other hand there is the possibility of obtaining scholarships in the form of discounts. At the same time, the price of education will decrease by 5-10 thousand dollars. The most expensive is the medical faculty. Even with a discount, its cost will remain at around $ 32,000 per year. For living and personal needs, the student will need about $ 8,000 per year. No other scholarship programs are available for foreigners (only a discount on tuition).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.