Description of Bocconi University
Bocconi University is a private higher institution in Italy, in Milan. At the same time, decent programs for economists are available here. The university is considered one of the best in economics and business throughout Europe, and it is officially included in the TOP-7 MBA schools among European countries and even in the TOP-25 universities of the world.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Bocconi University
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
An educational institution is fully commercial, so the prices for educational services are determined by the laws of the market. Government decrees do not play any role, but the best students can count on discounts and even free tuition. This is due to the large capital of the organization.
Scholarships Bocconi University
Students can expect to receive double degrees. Despite the intense and rather difficult education, you can additionally receive a second specialty. Bocconi successfully works with numerous institutions that have long since gained the trust of applicants and employers, occupy places in the honorary ratings of the educational sphere. A diploma of the best educational institutions becomes a guarantee of successful acquisition of knowledge and skills for further career.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Bocconi University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.