Since 1821, a private non-profit University of George Washington has been functioning on the territory of the United States. The main campus of the university is located in Washington. George Washington University (GWU) is quite popular among entrants all over the world.
Today, this higher educational institution takes the leading positions in the ratings of the best universities in the United States, as well as international levels. The quality of education and education in the university is the highest. Particularly worth noting several disciplines:
He will be hired to work, having graduated from George Washington University is quite simple, as employers know what specialists this university produces. The high level of knowledge and experience acquired during the study here is priceless.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
George Washington University - pretty a large higher educational institution, since at the same time it can train up to 21,000 students. The place in the university can apply for both local applicants and citizens of other countries. The ratio of local and foreigners here is 7: 1. The teaching staff consists of 1,700 specialists from different disciplines, including many foreign teachers. The program for international exchange of experience is here, and it extends to both students and teachers. In social networks (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr) you can find a lot of useful information on faculties, specialties, as well as the cost of training for the year.
The student hostel and the GWU library are located on campus. The university is a member of the ORAU (Oak Ridge Associated Universities). One can not but mention the membership of the Sport affiliations and memberships, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.