The most expensive schools in London, included in TOP-10 schools in London for children from abroad, can receive prestigious and globally recognized education. In these elite educational institutions for international students, the best studying conditions are created under the guidance of qualified teachers. The reputation of schools has been formed over the years and is confirmed by the academic successes of graduates.
London's top, most expensive elementary schools for young students
Primary education provides the basis for successful child education in the future, so it is advisable when choosing an educational institution to pay attention to the most expensive schools in London and the list below of TOP-10 London schools for children.
- The elite boarding school ACS Cobham International School accepts children from 4 to 18 years old for academic programs of an elementary school. A distinctive feature of the school is the presence of its own student community ACS, speaking 40 languages of the world, and the ability to choose academic programs of international standard IB and American AR. Cost - from 3980 £ per semester.
- The boarding school Royal Russell School has the honor to work under the auspices of the British Queen and regularly takes high places in the rankings of the best London schools for children. The United Nations International Model is held annually within the walls of the school, and often members of the royal family, famous writers and British athletes visit the school. The cost of studying is from 8385 £ per year.
- The private school Brentwood School is located southeast of London. Its vast territory reaches 80 acres. For children and students from 7 to 18 years old, accommodation is provided in male or female residences, as well as a wide selection of electives and sports on their own golf course, tennis, cricket, hockey, swimming and others.
The best academic programs for foreign students among TOP-10 schools in London
- The Caterham School is rated among TOP-10 best boarding schools in London and TOP-30 in England due to the high academic results of passing the GCSE / IGCSE and A-level tests. 7% of its graduates annually enter the oldest and most expensive Oxford University and Cambridge University.
- Chelsea Independent College stands out for its location in a prestigious area just a couple of stations from central London. In addition, the school has developed a practice of interaction within the framework of academic programs of middle and senior classes with representatives of the famous universities of Bath, Cambridge, Queen Mary University, supporting students of the school in passing exams and admission.
- The main building of the Stowe School is located in the estate of the Duke of Buckingham, surrounded by gardens, lakes and parks. The best representatives of British youth were taught here (for example, Richard Branson, Martin Edwards, Christopher Robin Milne, Prince of Monaco Rainier III) aged 13 to 18. Foreign students make up only 10% of the total student amount.
- A key feature of the City of London Freemen's School is its rigorous approach to education, while actively encouraging creative students at the academic level. As a result of playing music, art, design and others, a student can pass an exam and receive official confirmation of their skills.
- Worth School is a model example of a combination of old British traditions and modern educational innovations for international students. Education is organized both in full-time form at a cost of from £ 7350, and as a full board at a price of from £ 10380.
- Located in the historical district of London, the Abbey DLD College London is 100% dedicated to its work, namely, the aim of the work of the best teachers in London is to most effectively prepare foreign and local students to enter complex academic programs: medicine, computer technology, mass media other.
- CATS College London High School is one of the TOP high schools with effective and balanced academic programs. It got Queen's Award for Enterprise in Education in 2014.
In addition to school curriculum, some of these schools have their own language centers that help to pre-master a foreign language at a high level. Language preparation can take place as part of a vacation program, a summer camp for students from all over the world, or year-round.