Institut européen d'administration des affaires (INSEAD) French Business School and Research Institute
Description of Institut européen d'administration des affaires (INSEAD) French Business School and Research Institute
INSEAD is a private university in France that has been operating since 1957. The main university building is located in Paris. The university is in the TOP 50 for France, and it is one of the best in the world. At the same time the most worthy specialty is social sciences and management. An educational institution is one of the best in terms of educational services, and graduates easily begin and develop their careers thanks to the special trust of employers and their well-deserved reputation.
The institute is small. Only 1300 people can be trained at a time. The teaching staff includes approximately 116 teachers who successfully cope with their own responsibilities.
INSEAD deservedly won a good reputation.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Institut européen d'administration des affaires (INSEAD) French Business School and Research Institute
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The cost is about 1000 dollars and even less than this figure. It should be remembered: the exact price is determined by the faculty.
For admission, they must fulfill the basic requirements for applicants, because they must prove their own knowledge.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Institut européen d'administration des affaires (INSEAD) French Business School and Research Institute
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.