Saudi Arabia is famous for the quality of teaching in universities with state ownership. These universities include the faculties of the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, where national cadres of the country with high qualification characteristics are trained. Abdullah University of Science And Technology (KAUST) began its academic activities in the 21st century (since 2010). The main campus of urban type built in Jeddah.
The fact that KAUST ranks eighth in the national ranking of the best educational institutions in the country can be considered an academic miracle. Its permanent location in the top lines of the list of the most elite institutions of higher education in Saudi Arabia is impressive, since such results were achieved in just 8 years. At the same time, finding KAUST in the first 5 percent of the most prestigious universities in the world makes it one of the most popular places of study in the Middle East. The university has a high level of training in certain faculties.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This university has a small size. Only 700 students attend its classrooms daily. Applications from foreign nationals for training come even more often than from local youth. More than 70 percent of all students are guests from abroad. That is why KAUST is one of the most international educational institutions in the world. Institutional knowledge is managed by 114 teachers. Many of them are invited from abroad to improve the quality of education of students. The annual international student exchange is actively carried out with academic partners around the world. Details of this process can be found in social networks related to Abdullah University of Science and Technology.
Students receive an independent part of their studies, using the resources of a powerful scientific library with an electronic form of literature. Hostels have excellent conditions and are provided for everyone.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.