Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) is a higher state educational institution of India, founded in 2006 on the basis of the College of Engineering of Kota. The university’s curriculum covers such major areas as architecture, management, computer technology, business administration.
Undergraduate programs are implemented in the following main areas:
Master's programs are implemented in the following main areas:
The MBA RTU program provides professional education through the development of analytical skills, case studies and teamwork, using the latest information technology applications in training. The curriculum is constantly updated to meet changing national and international business conditions.
The University is located on the banks of the Chambal River in the city of Rajasthan - Kote - and includes its own library, sports infrastructure.
The university has a two-semester academic year. Program training can begin in January and August.
Admission to the university is based on the results of exams and is carried out:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.