Amity University is a private university in India, which is one of the best universities in the country and has several branches, both in India and in other countries. The university is distinguished by a large selection of specialties and a high level of knowledge corresponding to the international level.
University staff conduct modern research in research centers, have released 15,000 works and 500 books. A number of studies are funded by state-owned companies. The university has more than a hundred patents for the production of various subjects and materials:
80 thousand students from all over the world study at the university, 4,500 teachers are engaged in their training: scientists, academicians. In addition to the curriculum, great emphasis is placed on the development of personal qualities and talents, the development of leadership abilities and self-organization.
The choice of programs has hundreds of specialties: from animation and modeling to engineering and aircraft manufacturing, from journalism and medicine to nanotechnology and the hotel business.
The campus of Amity University offers 15 thousand places for foreign and nonresident students. There are economy rooms and luxury options with air conditioning and other accessories for a more comfortable stay. There are several cafes on campus where students can grab a bite to eat or dine.
In addition to classrooms, on the campus there are sports grounds and gyms, interest clubs - each student will find an interesting way to spend time outside the classroom. Regularly held competitions in 35 sports.
The equipment of all classrooms and laboratories is the most modern: the university management takes care of the highest possible level of work, therefore it constantly raises standards. On the campus there is a huge library with more than a million scientific works and publications, 4 thousand computers with fast and stable Internet.
Each academic year at Amity University consists of 2 semesters. Additional costs will range from $ 227 per month, which is significantly lower than when studying in many other countries. This amount includes: from $ 64 per month for accommodation, from $ 87 per month for food, about $ 75 for other expenses (mobile communications, utilities, transportation).
For successful admission, prepare for exams in your chosen specialty, provide a school certificate or diploma of previous higher education.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.