Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, commonly known as CCS HAU, is a well-established public agricultural university founded in 1970. This university is affiliated with ICAR, AICTE, UGC. It is one of Asia's largest agricultural universities: it includes eight colleges and one Center for Food Science and Technology, which offers various programs.
The university has 14 dormitories: 12 are located in Hisar, eight of them are for men, three for women, one for couples + there are separate buildings for international students. The dormitories can accommodate 1200 students.
Hostel "Aravali" is the oldest residence of the university, whose construction began in 1958.
The university offers various clubs and community to organize extracurricular activities within the university.
The premises of the university include the main campus, around which there are buildings of colleges, schools, faculties, residential facilities.
Six colleges of the university are a separate unit with their own classes, laboratories, seminar rooms, audiovisual laboratories, high-tech equipment.
The library of the university contains a collection of 300,000 books, 700 magazines on an area of 9,300 m².
The university has laboratories that provide tools such as DNA sequencing, UV transilluminator, PCR, FTIR, gene gun, electron microscope, plasma spectrometer, X-ray diffraction, chromatography.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.