North Kazakhstan State University named after M. Kozybaeva stably takes place in the TOP-30 universities of the country, offers modern study programs, is popular among foreign students. Training is carried out at 7 faculties:
Many training programs are available remotely - this is the best option for combining study and work without the need to come to Petropavlovsk. The university employs about 700 experts with a degree, including professors. Students are offered the opportunity of international exchange and financial support (scholarships). The university is a member of:
Computer science, instrumentation, electronics and communications are some of the most popular specialties at the university.
The university offers 23 postgraduate programs, the most popular of which are: economics, computer science, state and local government, physics, management, journalism and physical education.
International students can live in a dormitory or in a separately rented apartment. The student café offers affordable, tasty and healthy meals.
University students communicate with each other, organize various interest groups, participate in events: creative, sports, intellectual, entertaining. On weekends, excursions are held to introduce the history and customs of Kazakhstan.
Classes are equipped with the necessary equipment and furniture, which contributes to an effective educational process. On the territory of the university, research centers and laboratories are opened, carrying out work in many areas:
For students there is a library with a large collection of books, there is a computer class with stable Internet access. There are sports facilities on campus that help maintain a healthy lifestyle.
The academic year at the university is divided into two semesters (semesters). Additional costs associated with accommodation, meals, transportation, mobile communications, leisure activities and so on, will range from $ 265 per month. For comfortable conditions, it is worth preparing for monthly expenses of about $ 500.
There are no special requirements for admission: you need to provide a standard set of documents and pass exams. The probability of admission is about 90%, at some faculties a little less: the main thing is to prepare well.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.