An excellent education can be obtained at the Kazakh-British Technical University. This is an institution of higher education with state status, and it emerged already in the 21st century. The academic activities of the Kazakh-British Technical University (KBTU) began in 2000. A modern urban-type campus is located in the city of Almaty.
The demand for KBTU educational services among applicants is based on university ranking indicators. The national academic ranking places this university on the seventh place among the best higher educational institutions in the country. The global assessment ensures the entry of the Kazakh-British Technical University into the elite 5 percent of the most prestigious world educational centers.
Despite his youth, KBTU has formed an excellent reputation among employers. University diploma provides a graduate with a high-paying job immediately after graduation.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The Kazakh-British Technical University has a small size. At the same time, only 2,200 students receive knowledge here. This number of students is trained by 140 teachers. Many of them came from abroad, in particular from Great Britain. Reception of documents from foreign nationals is not limited to, their receipt occurs on a general basis. During their studies, students can take advantage of an international exchange program. Additional information is posted on social networks and tells about the everyday life of student life.
Students use the resources of the modern library of the university for self-study disciplines. The hostel is available to everyone. On the territory of the Kazakh-British Technical University there is a developed sports infrastructure.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.