Kokshetau University is one of the leading higher education institutions in Kazakhstan.
The teaching staff of the university includes about 500 experienced specialists, among whom there are doctors of sciences (21), 16 professors, candidates of sciences (86), doctors (7), masters (190) and associate professors (42).
The university participates in an international student exchange program and carries out common research projects with universities in other countries.
Students are offered training in 2 areas:
Mandatory subjects for 1 program are: reading literacy, mathematics, history of Kazakhstan. For 2 programs: Kazakh and Russian, mathematics, English. The remaining profile subjects are selected individually.
Students are offered training in 53 educational undergraduate programs.
Education in all specialties combines teaching in 3 languages.
University graduates are qualified specialists with the necessary relevant knowledge.
In total, the educational institution has 28 educational master's programs. Graduate students have in-depth professional knowledge, have sufficient work experience and are highly valued by employers.
Doctoral students are offered training in 6 specialties.
University graduates have the highest degree of training and qualifications, are competitive and highly valued by employers around the world.
Students can choose for themselves several housing options: one of 5 dormitories from the university, a separate room in the apartment, rental of their own 1-2 room apartments. The price for accommodation depends on the selected area, location, amenities, etc.
The educational institution is divided into 4 campuses. On their territory there is a private library, a dining room and several gyms with exercise machines, and for basketball, volleyball, rhythmic gymnastics and wrestling there are additional separate areas.
Students also have at their disposal reading rooms, museums, 5 cafes with Internet access, and about 30 computer classes. All classrooms are equipped with modern technology and everything necessary for the learning process.
The academic year at the university is divided into 2 academic semesters.
For admission to the university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary general education (for undergraduate studies) or a diploma of higher education (for magistracy, doctoral studies). Additionally, entrance exams are required.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.