The oldest higher education institution in Kazakhstan is Kazakh National Pedagogical University Abay (KazNPU). This is a public institution, founded in 1928 in the city of Almaty. At the moment, the Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abay is not only the oldest, but also the leading university of the country.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
In the national ranking, the educational institution is in the TOP 5 best institutions in the country, occupying today’s honorable 4th place. The list of prestigious international institutions of the university is at 639 positions. The Kazakh National Pedagogical University Abay has a high teaching quality score.
During the period of its functioning, the university issued students whose names became significant in many countries of the world. These are artists, poets, writers, historians, etc. For example:
Among the famous teachers noted: S. Seifullin, U. Dzhandosov, M. Auezov, I. I. Meshchaninov, V. G. Fesenkov, V. I. Chernyshev, N. N. Varnavsky, N. F. Belchikov and others.
The main building of the Kazakh National Pedagogical University named after Abay is geographically located in the city of Almaty. The school includes a library containing thousands of books and scientific papers. Foreign citizens are provided with a comfortable hostel, it is also possible to rent housing in the city. The university has its own sports complex and equipment.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.