The Kazakh University of International Relations and World Languages named after Abylai Khan has a state-owned property and excellent rating indicators. The university is a higher educational institution of Kazakhstan. The beginning of the academic activity of the Kazakh Ablai University of International Relations & World Languages (KazUIR & WL) dates back to 1941. The main buildings are located in the largest city in the country - Almaty.
KazUIR & WL educational institution is on the 6th place among the best universities of Kazakhstan according to the national academic rating.
Employers also pay tribute to the quality of teaching, providing graduates of the university with decent jobs, who only received a diploma.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
KazUIR & WL is a small educational institution - at the same time only 6,000 students study at the same time. In addition to local youth, foreign applicants also apply to the admissions office. The university has 2 percent of foreigners from the total number of students. The teaching staff consists of 470 units. Most of them are specialists from Asia and Europe, invited by the administration of the university. Each faculty has its own international student exchange programs, which students actively use during their studies. Additional information about student life is in social networks. The modern library of the educational institution helps students in the preparation of disciplines. The hostel provides all comers. Sports infrastructure at the university is quite developed, which allows students to keep fit.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.