Kazakh-Russian International University
Description of Kazakh-Russian International University
- Established: 1994
- Type: Private Nonprofit Higher Education Institution
- Location: Aktobe, Kazakhstan
- Language of instruction: Kazakh, Russian, English.
Kazakh Russian University (KRU) began its activities in 1994 as the Aktobe branch of the International Institute of Business and Law under the leadership of Temerkhan Baybosynovich Berdimuratov and is the first international non-governmental educational institution in the western region of Kazakhstan.
To date, KRU offers students 22 undergraduate educational programs, 6 master's and doctoral programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kazakh-Russian International University
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university provides the opportunity to live in a hostel.
- The University is considered one of the most prestigious educational institutions in Kazakhstan and is among the top 5 best universities in the country.
- KRU offers distance learning, international exchange and scholarship programs to its students.
Facilities and equipment at Kazakh-Russian International University
The educational institution is located in the city of Aktobe, in the west of Kazakhstan, in the northern part of the Aktobe region. The material and technical base of the university includes:
- The library
- Computer classes
- Research Institute
- Electronic cross platform
- 7 centers
- 11 research laboratories
- 11 training laboratories
- The park.
Admission dates and extra charges
KRU has a two-semester school year.
- The cost of living in Aktobe = $ 264 -555 $ / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the university you must:
- Education Documents
- UNT Certificate
- Entrance exams (master's, doctoral)
- Medical certificate (Form 086, original)
- Vaccination card (for full-time applicants)
- A copy of the certificate of testing the program, notarized (master's degree, doctoral studies; if available)
- Copy of ID
- 3x4 photos (6 pcs.)
- List of scientific and methodological works (magistracy, doctoral studies; if any)
- Documents confirming labor activity (magistracy, doctoral studies).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Kazakh-Russian International University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.