Karaganda State University has the status of an elite higher education institution in Kazakhstan. The state ownership of Karaganda State University (KarSU) adds prestige among applicants. The university began its academic activities in 1972. The main building is located on an urban-type campus in the city of Karaganda.
According to the scale of the national academic rating KarSU ranks fifth in the list of the best universities in the country.
The high reputation of the university among employers allows its graduates to get a well-paid job immediately after graduation.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Karaganda State University is medium-sized and can accommodate 7,000 students. Entrance examinations can also be taken by foreign applicants (on average, 2 percent of foreigners from the total number of students enroll in KarSU). The staff of teachers is almost 800 units. Most of them are specialists with scientific degrees who came from abroad. International student exchange programs are available to students in all faculties during the entire period of study. All student life and the educational process are recorded in social networks associated with this educational institution.
The staff of the university is rightly proud of its modern scientific library, available to students during their studies. Everyone is provided with a comfortable hostel.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.