North China University of Technology (abbreviated NCUT) or 北方工 业大学 - This is an educational institution of the state type, which has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1946 in the People's Republic of China. Now the university has a small student campus in the city of Beijing.
North China University of Technology It is among the medium in scale, as there are about 15,000 people a year in the course. The academic staff of the university is about 600 teachers of the highest category. There is also an opportunity for students and teachers to apply and participate in international exchange programs.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This institution of higher education is listed in the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
The university has a large scientific library. Visiting students can count on housing in a dormitory. Also on the campus is everything you need for outdoor activities and sports.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.