North China Electric Power University (NCEPU for short) is the highest state institution of the People's Republic of China, which has been active in scientific activities since the distant 1958. The main university building is located in Beijing on a small urban campus.
This is a university that is the dream of many prospective students from all over the world. And it is no coincidence that NCEPU is on the list of the TOP-70 best universities of the country, as well as the TOP-5 percent of the best of the best in the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a medium-sized institution, where about 9,000 students take a course at the same time every year.
Local students can apply for a place in a dormitory and use the large university library.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.