North China Electric Power University
Description of North China Electric Power University
North China Electric Power University (NCEPU for short) is the highest state institution of the People's Republic of China, which has been active in scientific activities since the distant 1958. The main university building is located in Beijing on a small urban campus.
This is a university that is the dream of many prospective students from all over the world. And it is no coincidence that NCEPU is on the list of the TOP-70 best universities of the country.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in North China Electric Power University
Facilities and equipment at North China Electric Power University
This is a medium-sized institution, where about 9,000 students take a course at the same time every year.
Local students can apply for a place in a dormitory and use the large university library.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The admission committee considers all applications that are received. At the same time, both local and migrants from China and other countries are obliged to timely submit documents on their academic performance and successfully passed exams at the place of previous eduaction. Taking into account the simple fact that a university is considered a state institution, students can receive a scholarship subject to good academic performance in each semester.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about North China Electric Power University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.