The university was created with the participation of the former president of Kazakhstan. Today it is an independent university, known worldwide for its high level of education: the teaching staff is rich in candidates and doctors of science, professors, and the choice of faculties and specialties is relevant for an applicant who keeps up with the times. Four main faculties (Schools) prepare students for undergraduate programs:
Students learn the modern knowledge necessary to create a successful career in large companies: employers value Nazarbayev University diploma holders and often invite them to work immediately after graduation. Among them are many international corporations: Apple, Facebook, BMW, International Civil Aviation Association and so on.
The level of knowledge and skills meets high international standards, since all the curricula at the university were developed jointly with European and American universities, which are included in the TOP-30 universities in the world. Enrolling in this university, you will get the same knowledge that is available at the best universities in the USA, Great Britain and other countries, and you can save a lot: at Nazarbayev University the cost of education is much lower, additional services are also more affordable.
There are opened programs on oil and gas business, applied geology, aerospace and environmental engineering and other popular courses.
The cost of undergraduate courses is much more affordable than a similar education in the United States or in European universities. For capable students, grants are possible with partial or full compensation of tuition costs.
Among the master's programs, the most popular is the Higher School of Business, its cost is about $ 20,000 a year. The school provides almost unlimited potential for a further career in major international companies.
Accommodation for foreign and nonresident students is possible in a hostel located on the university campus - modern rooms provide everything you need for study and relaxation. Meals are possible at low prices in the cafe of the university.
Nazarbayev University has high-tech equipment in classrooms, a number of laboratories and research centers, a library is available. Much attention is paid to sports: on the campus there is a sports center with playgrounds, a gym and a number of sections.
Most faculties and specialties have two semesters: spring and autumn - each for 16 weeks, several specialties conduct education with an additional summer semester. Additional costs range from $ 300 to $ 737 per month: accommodation, meals, transportation and mobile communications.
Education at the university is carried out in English: in addition to passing computer tests, you must confirm your English skills - provide TOEFL / IELTS certificates. The selection is carried out seriously, often a personal interview is required - priority is given to creative people with modern thinking.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.