The prestigious institution of higher education in Kazakhstan is Kazakh Agrotechnical University (KazATU). It is a public institution, founded in 1957. Kazakh Agrotechnical University S.Seifullin is geographically located in the city of Astana.
At the moment, the Kazakh Agrotechnical University is considered the most popular institution in the country. In the national ranking of the best universities, he consistently ranks in the TOP 10, now occupying 9th place. Among the best institutions in the international list - the institution is in 817 positions.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The main campus of the Kazakh Agrotechnical University is geographically located in Astana. The school includes a large student library with thousands of books and prints. For foreign students, the university provides a comfortable hostel, equipped with necessary furniture. Optionally, you can rent an apartment, which will cost around 150-250 USD / month. On the basis of KazATU there are a sports complex, canteens, a cultural center, playgrounds. Educational buildings are equipped with computer classes and laboratories.
The Kazakh Agrotechnical University S.Seifullin is a member of such associations as Magna Charta Universitatum and EdNET.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.