National University of Tainan was opened in 1898 as a regular secondary school. In 1962, the school was transformed into a teacher college, and the status of a higher educational institution of the National University of Tainan was received in 2004. The motto of the university is “Compassion, Reason, Sincerity, Justice”.
In 2015, the Office of International Cooperation was launched at the National University of Tainan. Its main tasks:
Today among partner universities:
For students whose language level is lower than required, the Language Center works: the bulk of students improve the Chinese language, in the future it is planned to add Korean and English courses. In addition to improving the language level, students get acquainted with the life, culture, and history of Taiwan.
On the campus of the National University of Tainan there are 6 dormitories, 5 of which are of mixed type, and 1 is only for foreign students. Practiced 4-8-seater resettlement. The rooms are equipped with furniture, lamps, for an additional fee, the installation of air conditioning.
Students are fed in canteens working in dormitories and academic buildings, and in cafeterias, where you can take food and drinks with you.
The campus is a short walk from Tainan Railway Station. In addition to educational buildings and dormitories, the campus includes a dining room, cafeteria, sports complex, library.
For research and scientific work there is the necessary equipment, classrooms are equipped with computers, projectors and interactive whiteboards.
The school year at the National University of Tainan traditionally begins in September. You can start training in the language center year-round.
Additional costs include:
Applicant must provide:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.