National Taitung University (NTTU)
Description of National Taitung University (NTTU)
National Taitung University (abbreviated NTTU ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic work in Taiwan since the beginning of 2003. NTTU now has a small urban campus in Taitung.
Taiwan University is a small educational institution on the territory of which about 4000 people study at the same time. At the same time, the academic staff of the University NTTU is a team of more than 200 teachers of the highest category.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in National Taitung University (NTTU)
This higher educational institution of Taiwan is included in enviable stability in the list of the best in the country (TOP-60 universities). National Taitung University is also among the top 5 percent of world educational ratings year after year.
Facilities and equipment at National Taitung University (NTTU)
The University of Taiwan provides its students with the best conditions - there is a large scientific library, a modern dormitory, sports facilities, as well as places for outdoor activities and walks. National Taitung University itself is constantly evolving, is an active participant in various groups and scientific associations.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about National Taitung University (NTTU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.