National Taiwan University Cheng Gong exists and has been developing since 1931. The original name of the university is National Cheng Kung University (NCKU). This is the highest state educational institution. The university campus is located within Tainan. The territory has its own library.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The quality of education is perhaps the most important criterion for choosing a university. Cheng Gong is not only included in 5% of the best higher education institutions around the world, but also in the TOP-300 on the quality of teaching. There are also strong directions in which the university is proud at the international level:
In Taiwan, NCKU is considered an established leader. Regularly enters the TOP-5 on all sorts of ratings. Every year, about 21,000 students are trained here, whose education is provided by 2000 teachers. Education here can get not only local residents, but also foreign students. They are among the students usually about 2000 people (as a percentage of 10%).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.