National Formosa University (NFU for short) is a higher public education institution in Taiwan. The university began its successful activity back in the 1980s. The campus of the institution is located on the territory of Doleu.
Over the past years, the university has been listed among the TOP 20 best in Taiwan.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Formosa is among the medium in scale. At the same time, about 14 thousand students are studying here. With regards to the teaching staff, there are about 700 of them here. The educational institution constantly participates in the program of student and academic exchange between universities throughout the globe.
At the disposal of students, applicants and the entire academic composition of the university a large personal library.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.