National Chi Nan University (NCNU)
Description of National Chi Nan University (NCNU)
National Chi Nan University (abbreviated NCNU) is an educational institution of state type Taiwan, which has been active in scientific and educational work since 1906. The main building of the educational institution is located in the town of Puli.
In recent years, the institution has consistently won positions among the TOP-30 leading universities in the country, as well as in the TOP-5 percent of the best at the global level.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in National Chi Nan University (NCNU)
Facilities and equipment at National Chi Nan University (NCNU)
Being considered average in scale, the University simultaneously trains over 5,000 people. At the same time, the academic staff of the institution is about 600 teachers of the highest category.
Infrastructure National Chi Nan University
The school has a large library.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about National Chi Nan University (NCNU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.