The leading university of Taiwan is National Taipei University of Technology (NTUT). The National Technological University of Taipei is a state educational institution that was founded in 1912 as a school of industrial training. With the development of the country, it changed its status from the largest school to a higher educational institution. At the moment, the university is considered the leader in training students in engineering, science, technology, innovation and design.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
In the ranking of its country, the National Technology University of Taipei is in the TOP of the top 20 institutions and at the moment in this list is ranked 13th. In the international rating, he is at 618 place.
The educational institution is famous for its high quality of teaching. Most professors are foreign specialists. Especially popular in the field of development is the direction "Engineering and Technology". Graduates of the institution without any difficulties are employed in prestigious companies.
During the whole period of its functioning, the Institute issued a large number of students who became known throughout the world. Among them, poets, writers, businessmen, politicians, public figures and representatives of other spheres of activity:
This is only part of the list, as well-known personalities who have graduated from such walls for thousands of years.
The main building of the training center is in the beautiful city of Taiwanese Taipei. The institution's attraction and decoration from the campus is the Green Gate installation. The process of creating this unique landscape decoration was completed in 2010.
The university possesses a rich student library, a furnished hostel for foreign citizens, a sports complex, a cultural center, research centers and laboratories. The audience of the National Technological University of Taipei is equipped with modern and leading equipment.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.