Miras University was established in 1997 and immediately received state accreditation. The main task of the educational institution is the training of qualified specialists.
The university has a program of “trilingual education”. In the 2015-2016 academic year, as an experiment, the study of some disciplines in English was introduced. The purpose of this experiment is to increase the level of foreign languages in students: within the program, 50% of subjects are taught in their native language, 30% in English and 20% in a second language.
Duration of study - 4 years.
Miras University is famous for its library, in the fund of which there are more than 150 thousand paper and electronic media with books, magazines, dictionaries, reference books, etc.
All classrooms of the educational institution are equipped with computer and presentation equipment, interactive whiteboards. To achieve the learning objectives, language laboratories, laboratories, assembly halls, media classes, reading rooms function.
Students can use the services of a beauty studio, first-aid post, studio and physiotherapy room.
As part of the international cooperation program, Miras builds friendly relations with Turkish universities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.