Karaganda Medical University has modern facilities and professors of the highest academic category in the teaching staff. Graduates of KSMU are appreciated in Kazakhstan and beyond its borders: in the country, 7 vacancies "fall" to one graduate at once. Specialists of international standards are trained within the walls of the university: many former students successfully work in the countries of near and far abroad.
The main specialties for which applicants enter:
In the walls of the laboratories of KSMU, tests are carried out in various fields of medicine, including the development of methods for treating cancer, and discoveries were made here related to the prevention of stroke in several groups of people. Education is possible in Kazakh, Russian and English, which is very convenient for foreign students.
Training is offered according to general and specialized programs, has a wide spread in duration, taking into account the specifics of some complex courses.
You can continue postgraduate education at master's courses: students will gain more knowledge and practice.
The residency is open to specialists who want to obtain a high scientific degree of a doctor and occupy prestigious positions in public or private clinics, as well as in clinics abroad.
A dormitory is open on the campus: nonresident and foreign applicants can count on a comfortable room. Catering for students is possible at the university in a cafe with affordable prices.
The university management pays great attention to the sports education of students: there are sports fields and halls, various sections. In their free time, students communicate with each other, creating interest clubs and organizing various events: concerts, competitions, quizzes.
Karaganda Medical University is one of the leading medical universities in the CIS: it has modern equipment and a number of research centers. A simulation center has been opened for students: practical training is carried out on mannequins that optimally repeat the structure and behavior of a person - this allows you to teach a large number of manipulations and complex medical processes without risk to patients.
Also in 2014, a modern clinic was opened on the basis of the university, and a summer school of microbiology is operating.
The academic year at the university is divided into 2 semesters: autumn and spring; tests and exams are taken after each semester. Additional costs associated with renting a home will range from $ 264 to $ 555 per month.
KSMU carefully selects students who can become future specialists: entrance exams are held, grades in the previous educational institution are taken into account.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.