The university was opened during the Great Patriotic War, in 1943. The main training profiles here are ecology, energy, IT-technologies and economics, but the university has a wide range of additional specialties. It is thanks to the versatility of the University. Auezov entered the list of the three best universities in the country. This institution participates in many educational "battles", taking places in the ratings of specialties, thereby increasing its competitiveness among the world's universities.
Educational process is possible in full-time and part-time forms. Among the faculties there are:
The university belongs to medium-sized universities - the total capacity of academic buildings is about 15,000 people. There are also foreign students among students - about 4% of the total.
All students have about 1,500 teachers, including 4 academicians of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, academicians of the NIAN RK, more than a hundred doctors of sciences and more than six hundred scientific candidates. The teaching staff includes Kazakh citizens, foreign teachers from the USA, Germany, Spain, Belgium and Russia.
List of educational directions:
List of available directions:
List of available directions:
Foreign and nonresident students are provided with a hostel located near educational buildings.
In addition to sports, students are given the opportunity to develop in artistic and natural science directions, attending circles of interest and sections.
The university includes 17 educational buildings, in which there are about 450 classrooms, 130 laboratories and 50 computer labs.
There are 3 sports complexes on the campus, which are equipped with swimming pools, gyms and fields for sports games. The university also has a suburban educational and health center, a training ground. For recreation and extracurricular development, a library is located in the educational building.
Educational process is based on semester principles.
The average amount of expenses with accommodation, travel on public transport and meals depends on different factors, options.
For enrollment, students will need to provide certificates of previous stages of education, pass entrance exams.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.