Military Academy of Technology in Warsaw (abbreviated WAT ) or Wojskowa Akademia Techniczna Jarosława Dąbrowskiego w Warszawie is a state-type educational institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities in Poland since early 1951. Currently, the Polish University of WAT is well located away from the noise of megalopolises, which allows students to fully enjoy the benefits of a quiet and peaceful country life in the area of the city of Warsaw.
We are talking about an average educational institution that can hold about 7,000 people at a time. The university itself is proud of the academic staff, which includes about 800 teachers of the highest category. Students have access to participate in various international exchange programs.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
We are talking about the Polish Academy, which for the last few years has easily and simply proved its right to be on the list of top state universities.
Students of this institution have access to a large university library. There are hostels and modern, comfortable sports facilities. The university itself is famous all over the world for its active work within the framework of the European University Association (EUA) research group and others.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.