Wroclaw University of Technology
Description of Wroclaw University of Technology
Politechnika Wrocławska (abbreviated as WUT ) or Wroclaw University of Technology is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1910 in Poland. Now the University of WUT has at its disposal a small student campus in the city of Wroclaw.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Wroclaw University of Technology
Wroclaw University of Technology - probably the dream of many applicants - to study at one of the leading universities in Poland, regularly included in the top 20 best universities.
Facilities and equipment at Wroclaw University of Technology
We are talking about the University, which is among the largest in the country, since here every year the course takes about 34,000 people. The faculty of the university is about 4 thousand teachers of the highest category. Students have access to international exchange programs.
Students in higher educational institutions have access to a large scientific library. Students can also get housing in a dormitory. The university is considered an active member of the European University Association (EUA) group.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Selection of first-year students to the university every year conducts a special selection committee. In their decision, the specialists rely on documents submitted by each applicant about past academic progress. Both locals and visitors from different countries apply for places at the university. The main part of applicants successfully enters the university. Statistics show that there are 100 applicants for 90 places.
Tuition fees at Politechnika Wrocławska
Each academic year at the university is divided into classical semesters. Education is conducted on a fee basis. But part of the cost, students can always return in the form of scholarships for success in learning. For each semester, students pay about $ 2,500.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Wroclaw University of Technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.