At the Athens University of Economics and Business you can get an excellent special education. Athens University of Economics and Business (AUEB) is distinguished by its high-quality teaching characteristics and high rating scores . Being a state higher education institution, university began his educational activities in 1920. All the main buildings of the educational institution are located in the capital of Greece - in the city of Athens.
The university has not left the top ten best universities in the country for many years. To date, the national rating is fixed by the Athens University of Economics and Business in an honorable 6th place in the academic list of Greek elite universities. At the same time, being in the first seven hundred world list of the best higher educational institutions means that in this list AUEB falls in 5% of the international academic elite. Popular among applicants are all areas and faculties of the university.
Separately, it is worth noting the Faculty of Management and Social Sciences, which occupies 193 level of the world ranking among similar fields of activity according to independent experts. The diploma obtained by an AUEB graduate is highly rated by employers in Greece, Europe, and the entire planet.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Athens is a medium-sized institution. The simultaneous acquisition of economic knowledge in AUEB is available for 11,000 students. Every year, foreign citizens who want to get an education in this university apply to the admissions office. It is worth noting that the figure of 4 percent of foreign students is a good proof of the popularity of the school. Education at the Athens University of Economics and Business produces 287 teachers, including many experts from abroad. International student exchange exists on the basis of partnerships with leading educational centers in Europe and the world. All opportunities for students are covered in social networks related to this institution.
Part of the system of obtaining knowledge by students is the process of using modern scientific literature from the modern library.It is worth noting that AUEB for many years is a permanent member of such an academic group as EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATIO.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.