A young, promising and large educational institution in France is Aix Marseille University. The University of Aix-Marseille is a public institution that has started academic work since 2012.
Despite the fact that the University of Aix-Marseille functions relatively recently, it occupies a good position among other institutions. In his country he is on the 9th place. In the international ranking falls in 5% of the best institutions in the world. On the quality of teaching, he is not inferior to the well-known universities. Especially popular here are the following areas:
The university is equipped with an excellent research base, which makes it possible to conduct scientific work at a high level. Many teachers are foreign specialists with advanced experience. It is also worth noting that employers of prestigious companies are actively interested in graduates of this institution.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The main building of the establishment is territorially located in the picturesque city of Marseille. The University of Aix-Marseille owns its own large library, research centers and sports clubs. Foreign citizens have the opportunity to live in a comfortable hostel. Its cost per month is from 562 to 1059 USD. If you rent a one-room apartment in the city center, it will cost about 500 USD.
The university is a member of the European University Association.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.