France is known not only for its charm and elegance, but also for its high level of education. There is a university rating in the country, where the University of Descartes (Paris V) is always present. The educational institution was founded in 1970. Campus Paris Descartes University (UP5) is located in Paris.
According to the world rating of prestige and popularity of higher educational institutions - UP5 is located at 264 place. The level of teaching and teaching provides the university with a place in the world list of the most popular.
One of the main directions in training is the specialization "Life Sciences and Medicine". This discipline is in demand among students from all over the world.
The bachelor's program is presented in the following areas:
The Master's program is presented in the following areas:
In Paris Descartes University can simultaneously train up to 26,000 students. This capacity allows you to accept wishing people at your place of residence, as well as from abroad. The teaching staff UP5 has about 2 thousand specialists. To obtain a wide range of experience and knowledge, the student exchange program that exists in the university is available. On the university pages Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Itunes have information that can be interesting to the entrant.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.