University Paris VII - Denis Diderot or Paris Diderot University (UP7) is a non-profit, public state higher education institution. The university is located directly in Paris, the capital of France. The university was founded in 1970.
In France it is one of the most prestigious educational institutions. Also, the institution is in 5% of the best universities in the world. In the national ranking, Paris Diderot University takes the sixth place.
This is a fairly large educational institution, in which more than 28,000 students are trained simultaneously (14% of them are foreign students). The teaching staff is also represented by both French teachers and foreign specialists invited as part of the exchange program. Such a program is valid for students, giving them the opportunity to undergo training in the leading universities of the world.
The university offers the opportunity to get education remotely.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
The close connection of the educational process with research activities under the guidance of internationally recognized academic teachers allows the preparation of highly qualified graduates of bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees.
Additional pluses of training in UP7 are:
In Paris Diderot University great attention is paid to creating comfortable conditions for teaching and research activities for students with disabilities. One of the priorities of the educational institution is to support students with disabilities throughout their curriculum, as well as help in building a scientific career, professional implementation and employment.
The campus is located in Paris and is a modern urban campus located on the banks of the Seine, just around the corner from the National Library of France.
Students are given the opportunity to stay in the hostel. If financial possibilities permit, you can rent a separate apartment or room in Paris. A good library, IT resources, sports halls, places for rest, reading rooms, cafes and buffets are provided to the students.
Student life, educational and scientific activities are actively covered in social networks and on official websites of the university.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.