Description of MAHZA University
- Established: 2005
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Language of instruction: English
- Type: private.
MAHSA University was founded in 2005 - today it is recognized as one of the best in Malaysia for the training of specialists in the field of healthcare. The educational institution seeks to give students not only a deep theoretical base, but also practical skills that will help in further employment.
On the territory of the university there are 3 medical centers:
- Lions Eye, which specializes in ophthalmology. In the clinic, you can get advice and treatment for all eye diseases, remove cataracts and get other surgery. The clinic works for free not only for students, but also for residents.
- The physiotherapy clinic MAHSA also operates on a non-profit basis for citizens. The main goal of the medical center is to provide medical students with practice.
- Dental clinic MAHSA, in which under the supervision of professors work senior students of the program "Doctor of Surgical Dentistry".
Programs and prices, tuition fees in MAHZA University
- Management encourages successful students with a 30% discount on tuition
- Using the modern interactive principle
- The ability to solve real practical problems while studying
- Students have the opportunity to participate in a double diploma program with universities in the UK and after 4 years of study get two specialties and two diplomas at once
- MUHSA is a laureate of prestigious medical awards such as the Doctor Job's Award and NAPEI
- The cost of studying at a university is much lower than at similar universities in Europe and the USA.
Facilities and equipment at MAHZA University
Dormitories are located on campus that can accommodate more than 3,000 students. Male and female students live in different buildings, single occupancy is practiced.
The University is superior in technical equipment to all educational institutions in the country: laboratories and medical centers are equipped with the latest technology, each student works on his own medical equipment.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Diploma of secondary education
- A-Levels or Foundation Certificate
- IELTS (5.5) or (6.0) / TOEFL (550).
- Completed Year of Undergraduate Program
- Certificate of Practice
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 600.
- Completed Master's program
- IELTS or TOEFL certificate.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about MAHZA University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.