Kun Shan University (abbreviated as KSU) is a private-sector private institution in Taiwan that opened its doors to students for the first time back in 1965. At the same time, currently students of Kun Shan University enjoy at the same time the benefits of both country and city life, since the university campus is located not far from Tainan.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a higher education institution, which with an enviable consistency is among the top 40 best of the best in the country.
This is a medium-sized educational institution, where about 15,000 people take a course each year. At the same time, locals and visitors from all over the country and from all over the world can get here for education. The academic staff of the University is approximately 900 professors and teachers of the highest category.
There are all conditions for students for the convenience of learning - there is a large library and a hostel next to the university.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.