Kazakh National Technical University KI Satpayev (KazNTU) is the largest state higher educational institution in Kazakhstan. Since 1934, the university functioned initially as the Kazakh Mining and Metallurgical Institute. The current name was given by the government in 1999 in honor of an outstanding academician and scientist. To date, the Kazakh National Technical University named after K. I. Satpayev is considered the leading institution in his country.
Kazakh National Technical University KI Satpayev has a good reputation and is very popular among Kazakhstanis, as well as foreign applicants. In the national rating, the university is now on the third place, and in the international rating - at 610. Teaching disciplines here is at a high level. The university is equipped with modern laboratories and equipment.
Graduates of this higher educational institution find jobs in prestigious companies without any difficulties.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
During its functioning, KazNTU issued a huge number of students, who later became outstanding personalities. Among them, a large number of military, politicians, professors, scientists. For example:
Among outstanding teachers it is worth noting Ivan Mikhailovich Babakov, Aizik Volfovich Tonkonogo, Evgeny Gavrilovich Cherkasov.
The Kazakh National Technical University named after KI Satpaev has the main building in the city of Karaganda. The university includes a student library, which contains collections of books from various fields of activity. All foreign citizens are offered a comfortable furnished hostel. Also KazNTU is equipped with sports grounds and equipment, a gym and a dining room. The educational buildings have modern technology and laboratories.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.