Kazakh American free university is one of the leading private universities in Kazakhstan. The educational institution is divided into 4 departments:
The educational programs that are taught at the departments are very diverse - from the sphere of business and tourism to the journalist and translation business, each of the students will be able to find something for themselves.
The teaching staff of the university includes about 100 experienced specialists, including from other countries. The priority of Kazakh American free university is the training of comprehensively developed specialists who, in addition to the chosen specialty, are fluent in English and computer technologies.
The university actively cooperates with universities and international companies around the world.
Undergraduate students can study in one of 21 areas according to the Kazakhstan program or in one of 21 areas in the American. The difference between the two lies in the language of instruction and the structure of instruction itself.
Training is provided in an abbreviated form (2-3 years).
Bachelor's graduates possess a high level of knowledge and qualifications, have the opportunity to enter the world's leading universities for a master's degree, are easily employed and appreciated by employers.
Graduate students can choose one of 9 educational programs for study. In addition to the Kazakh state diploma, students can receive an American diploma.
The duration of training for a master's degree depends on the chosen direction (profile, scientific and pedagogical): the profile direction lasts 1 year, the remaining 2 years.
Master's graduates are fluent in English and have sufficient work experience through internships at leading international companies.
Doctoral students have the opportunity to choose one of 2 educational programs - management or law.
Education at the doctoral program requires an adequate level of educational, research and methodological training. In the process of training, an in-depth study of selected sciences and disciplines is conducted.
Graduates of doctoral studies can engage in scientific and pedagogical activities, are qualified specialists in the selected field.
The university provides students with the opportunity to live in a dormitory. The cost of living is approximately $ 260-560 per month. The price depends on the conditions that the student chooses for himself: living in a hostel, for example, is cheaper than in his own apartment.
The cost of food also depends on whether the student eats at home or in cafes and restaurants.
Students have at their disposal: own library, gyms with the necessary simulators, various laboratories and special classes.
Classrooms in which classes are held are equipped with modern technology (computers with headphones and microphones, projectors, etc.) and with everything necessary for conducting classes.
The academic year at the university is divided into 2 academic semesters.
For admission to the university for undergraduate applicants must provide a certificate of secondary general education, for admission to the magistracy - a diploma of higher education and pass entrance exams. In addition, you must provide a certificate of knowledge of a foreign language.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.