- Why do children and students study in international schools
- How to choose the best school in Europe for the pre-university program?
- What types of popular programs exist for schoolchildren in Europe
- A sample list of international schools for children in Europe:
Annually, more and more parents are thinking about the education of their children abroad : education in international schools in Europe is considered prestigious and has good reviews among graduates. The goal of international schools is to provide quality education and prepare Russian schoolchildren to enter higher education institutions for further education. International schools in Europe are a popular place among representatives of different countries: highly educated teachers teach here, and European countries will allow students to study cultural attractions and make various leisure programs during their studies.
Why do children and students study in international schools
When students enter the university , very strict requirements are imposed on the academic and linguistic knowledge of the student, and international schools prepare children qualitatively and carefully for admission to higher educational institutions. Russians and foreigners get acquainted with the foreign system of education, improve the language skills of a foreign language, study additional narrow-profile subjects, adapt in a cultural and linguistic environment. With successful teaching, students can reduce the learning time of a program or course depending on their academic performance and transfer from one program to another.
How to choose the best school in Europe for the pre-university program?
When choosing a school in Europe, you must rely on the ratings in the world lists and the feedback of graduates, and also make choices based on the budget, the desired country for residence, the type of accommodation, the level of preparedness and intensity of available programs. It is important to take into account that some schools work on certain educational systems: for example, British schools in Europe will mainly offer programs for preparation to universities in the UK.
It is worthwhile to look carefully at international schools that, with good school performance, can guarantee admission after the end of the course without additional entrance examinations at the university, which is a valuable advantage when choosing a school. Such a bonus training in an international school at times facilitates the flow of Russian and foreign students to foreign universities.
The cost of training varies from the type of programs, duration, rating and prestige of the school.
What types of popular programs exist for schoolchildren in Europe
The curricula of the leading foreign schools in Europe are diverse, and you should carefully study them when choosing a place for training - or simply become a client of SMAPSE, which will select for you an international school and the program you need for free, and in the future will help to solve any organizational issues.
Examples of training courses available for foreigners in Europe:
- University Pathway
- Transfer program
- International foundational year
- GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education)
- IB (International Baccalaureate)
Some courses provide for transfer to the university without passing the language exams: TOEFL / IETLS / GMAT / SAT, but if you still have to pass them; In addition to academic courses, a Russian and a foreigner should attend language courses in order to successfully pass the exam for admission to the institute.
A sample list of international schools for children in Europe:
- The popular school of the College Du Leman in Switzerland , Geneva, prepares students for admission to the universities of the country and the world and provides secondary education. The boarding school is located in a green suburb near the Lake Geneva, and a large number of sports grounds and equipment are available on campus. Academic programs are organized in English and French, and diplomas, certificates and certificates confirming education are accepted all over the world. Available training programs: primary school, middle school, GCSE, A-Level, IB, French Baccalaureat, Swiss Federal Maturite and others.
- Private International School in France Notre Dame International High School is a prestigious school with American and French secondary education programs. Training courses allow students to qualitatively prepare for admission to American and French universities. For schoolchildren from 15 to 19 years, a senior school program is provided, where public works are an obligatory component of the program; and for those students who have decided on their future profession and specialty, the Advanced Placement course is available - its program corresponds to university classes and allows to accumulate academic credits for further admission to the university.
- Private International School in Ireland St Columbas College is located among the famous scenic Dublin hills near the bay and near the city center. The school is part of the prestigious educational organization HMC (the Headmasters '& Headmistresses' Conference). The school is very popular among Russians and foreigners - here they make up 80% of students. Students can attend secondary and senior classes in the British education system or take the Transition Year course to deepen their academic knowledge and prepare to enter the British university. The school has a dramatic skill.