Every year, tens of thousands of people around the world participate in educational programs in Europe and abroad . International linguistic camps , including vacation programs for children, for schoolchildren and students, and special linguistic courses for adults are gaining in popularity. Schools are held on the basis of leading educational institutions and centers, including the most prestigious and elite. The establishments have high ratings and excellent reviews from participants, teachers and the expert community.
The geography of the countries offering training is extensive and includes:
- Czech Republic
Training is available throughout the year and is divided into four types:
- Summer . The most common and widely represented group. Traditionally has great popularity as a great opportunity to spend a vacation, combining study and rest. They are held in June, July and August (sometimes they can capture the coming months) and can last for 1 week, and all 10.
- Winter . Also a popular season, but it is worth considering the restrictions associated with school holidays (shorter than summer). Winter courses allow you to combine study and active rest. Duration can be different.
- Autumn and spring . Courses are held both during the holidays and just during the season. Demand for them is less, and therefore they will be of interest to people who love a calm environment.
The advantages of international camps are extensive, and in particular include:
- Professional and quality training programs
- Full immersion in a specific language environment
- The combination of linguistic support, sports, creativity and active recreation
- Available all year round
- Are conducted on the basis of schools , universities and centers, including elite and prestigious
- The opportunity to get used to the system of education and the establishment of an educational institution
- You can participate with any level of the language (courses are available, including for children with zero language skills)
- Courses are available for foreigners (including Russian) for children, students, students and adults
- Upon completion, an official document is issued - a certificate.
The list of study languages is extensive, and contains both world and regional:
Training involves not only language classes, but also sports, creativity, cultural and entertainment activities. Also there are courses with a certain bias: somewhere most of the time is devoted to professional football lessons, somewhere - music, in another case - mountaineering and so on. For competent organization of work, participants are divided not only by their level of ownership, but also by age:
- 3-6 years old
- 7-10 years old
- 11-14 years old
- 15-18 years old
- From 18 and older.
Language classes can also differ in content, focus and purpose of learning:
- Standard. Level Upgrading Courses
- Intense. A large number of classes for a faster progression
- Preparation for various exams and tests
- Language with any bias (for example, public speaking skills)
- Academic language (for example, for admission to school / university).
Summer courses are the most popular and are represented by a large number of offers from different countries. Summer vacations and studies in combination bring quite tangible benefits - positive emotions, a change of scenery, favorite activities help to better absorb the material. Employees take care that leisure and entertainment are fun, all participants learn a lot about the country of residence and the order of life.
The host country provides accommodation and food for all its participants. The most common type is the placement on campus residences. Rooms are usually provided for 1-2 people, the rooms are equipped with everything necessary. Children are under round-the-clock supervision; Also on the campus are security systems and security. Meals are arranged according to the principle of full boarding. The second type is the host family. Here the participant lives in the house of a local family. Family is useful because one can get to know the principles and rules of behavior closely. Also in some camps it is possible to stay in a hotel / apartment / rented apartment. This type is chosen by those who appreciate the opportunity to be alone, or participants in the "parent + child" courses. Different meal plans are possible, but usually breakfast and dinner are arranged on their own, and lunch is received in the camp.
Examples of international camps:
- DID Potsdam (Language school DID Potsdam) , Germany. German + fun for the summer. Cost: from 1200 euros for two weeks.
- German Language School (GLS Berlin Young & Fun) , Germany. German + entertainment / football / tennis for the summer. From 1400 euros for two weeks.
- Surval Montreux (Survall Montreux school for girls) , Switzerland. Available summer and winter classes (English, French) + sports / activities / excursions / travel.
- Enforex Barcelona (Language school Enforex Barcelona) , Spain. Summer and winter holidays (Spanish). From 1000 euros for 2 weeks.
- Les Elfes Spring camp (Les Elfes Spring Camp), Switzerland . It is possible to study English, German, French in the spring by different types: Arts / theater cooking (Arts / Theater Cooking); Leadership training; Career Guidance Sessions. From 1,900 Swiss francs a week.
- Premium Prague Language School, Czech Republic. It is taught English in the autumn and winter + events, excursions and entertainment are held. From 600 euros per week.
- Riviera French Institute Nice , France. French and English for children and teenagers during the summer holidays (entertainment, recreation, excursions included). From 720 euros for two weeks.
The cost of participation varies depending on the country, institution, intensity and other factors. In general, offers in a different price range are enough for everyone to find the right one. The total cost usually includes:
- Language classes (+ tutorials)
- Sports and creative development
- Accommodation and meals
- Medical insurance
- Cultural and entertainment program.
In addition, the cost includes air travel, pocket expenses, rental costs (with individual placement). Upon admission, it is necessary to provide a passport (and a copy), certificates confirming the level of the language (if necessary), application, timely payment.