Summer German Language School Young&Fun in Berlin is an excellent choice for those wishing to spend a vacation in the capital of Germany. The educational institution is in the district of Köpenick. Summer Courses for children and adolescent are held on the basis of Teikyo University. The campus is located within walking distance from Lake Zeuthen. On its territory there are broken picturesque gardens, all necessary for an interesting recreation and entertainment infrastructure.
In GLS Berlin you can spend a vacation with academic benefits, get acquainted with the sights of the German capital, the culture of Germany, the peculiarities of life, traditions. Training in the camp implies a complete immersion in the language environment.
Short information. Vacation two-week course of study and practice of German on the principle of "here and now."
About the course. The language program provides a standard academic load. In a week students attend 15 German lessons, where they practice oral communication, reading, listening, writing, studying grammar, general vocabulary. The effectiveness of learning is facilitated by active communication in an informal environment. On excursions and extra-curricular activities, students perform various game assignments that contribute to the consolidation of knowledge and skills.
Students age: 7 - 14 years.
Start dates: June 21, 2015 - August 23, 2015.[ 999.16] Admission requirements: German is not lower than beginner.
The result of the training: the development of spoken and general language skills, the acquisition of experience in German with native speakers, Berlin.
Class size: up to 12 people
Lesson duration: 45 minutes[ 999.34] The cost: 2 weeks - 1380 euros, 3 weeks - 2040 euros, the following weeks - 660 euros.
The price includes training, meals, accommodation, testing on the day of receipt and at the end of the program, transfer, training materials, excursion program ( 2 activities per week), daily extra-curricular activities.
Students stay in the Teikyo University residence. Here are available 2-3-bed rooms with private facilities. For recreation in the residence there are game rooms, a living room with TV.
Three meals a day are offered in the camp. The menu - traditional German dishes, European cuisine.
Three extra-curricular activities are offered daily in the summer camp. Among them there are dances, music, sports, games, creativity. There are 2 off-site excursions per week. They allow to get acquainted with most interesting sights of Berlin. Optionally, sailing lessons and big tennis are available. Classes with an instructor are paid extra.
GLS Berlin offers morning classes. Afternoon, evening time is reserved for cognitive, active recreation, entertainment.
The summer school has 25 modern classes, a computer center, a living room, a cozy residence. On campus there are also sports facilities (fitness center, volleyball courts, etc.). Cozy recreation areas are equipped in the Teikyo University gardens.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.