The famous state university of Malaysia is the International Islamic University of Malaysia (UIAM). It was founded in 1983. All methods of teaching disciplines in this university are built on Islamic principles. Over the entire period of its short-lived activities, the International Islamic University in Malaysia has produced about 70,000 graduates from more than 100 countries.
To date, the International Islamic University of Malaysia is a prestigious lead agency. In his country, he currently occupies 6th place, and in the international rating - 607. The quality of teaching is at a high level. Most teachers are foreign specialists. Employers have a high interest in graduates of the educational institution.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Among the teachers it is worth noting:
All of the above professors teach discipline and at the moment. Their teaching is based on Islamic principles and laws.
The main campus of the International Islamic University of Malaysia is territorially located in the beautiful city of Kuala Lumpur. The university owns a few more buildings, which are scattered across different cities. The educational institution is famous for teaching oratory and preparing students for participation in the debate. Students have repeatedly participated in various international competitions of this kind. The University has the following resources:
The university is a member of such associations as the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the Association of Southeast Asian Institutions of Higher Learning, the Federation of the Universities of the Islamic World.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.