The MARA University of Technology is one of the most prestigious places of education in Asia. MARA University of Technology (UiTM) is located in Malaysia and has the state form of a higher education institution. Academic activities of the university began in 1956. The urban type campus is located in the city of Klang.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
The scale of the national academic ranking gives the Mara University of Technology a line in the top ten of the most prestigious universities in Malaysia. We should also note the prestige of some faculties. These include:
Worthy rating values did not pass by the attention of employers who can always offer a graduate with a MARA degree from the University of Technology a well-paying job.
Even by Asian standards, the MARA University of Technology is a major educational institution. The learning process in its classrooms is simultaneously 51,000 students. Foreigners can apply for admission to a Malaysian university on a general basis. Disciplines are taught by 3,000 specialists. The administration tries to constantly invite teachers from major universities in the world. The exchange of students at the international level is possible during the entire period of student education. All the necessary information about student life and the educational process is in social networks.
In the library complex, students will always receive the necessary literature and periodicals in selected disciplines. The hostel has comfortable living conditions.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.