South Africa International Hotel School
Description of South Africa International Hotel School
- Location: Cape Town, South Africa
- Rating in the country: 31
- Language of instruction: English.
International Hotel School offers students a full-fledged and high-quality education in the field of hotel business and cooking. In total, the school has 3 areas: hotel business, cooking and a food and drink program.
During the education at this educational institution, students spend half their time in practice in hotels, which provides them with career opportunities.
There are several study opportunities at the university: full-time, work + study, and an online form of study.
During education, each student is given enough attention from the teacher, since classes are held in small groups.
The University is the winner of the City & Guilds Center of Excellence Africa 2017 Award and is included in the Top 50 Hospitality and Hotel Management Schools in the World - CEOWORLD Magazine.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in South Africa International Hotel School
Accommodation, meals, prices
On the territory of the educational institution, the hostel is provided only to female students. The hostel has a kitchen on each floor and common relaxation areas with a TV and board games.
Students are offered accommodation in separate apartments or in a separate room in shared apartments - the approximate cost of living is from $ 179 to $ 315.
Students can eat at home, in a cafe near the university or in any other part of the city. The cost of food is about $ 230 per month.
Facilities and equipment at South Africa International Hotel School
The educational institution is equipped with modern technology and everything necessary for the learning process.
Admission dates and extra charges
Studies begin twice a year: in February and in July.
Additional expenses for life (transport, communications, electricity, sports and other personal needs) are about $ 270 per month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
secondary education, medical insurance and a certificate of availability of funds in a bank account. Also, foreign students are not enrolled in study programs until a student visa is received and full tuition is paid.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about South Africa International Hotel School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.