International Hotel School offers students a full-fledged and high-quality education in the field of hotel business and cooking. In total, the school has 3 areas: hotel business, cooking and a food and drink program.
During the education at this educational institution, students spend half their time in practice in hotels, which provides them with career opportunities.
There are several study opportunities at the university: full-time, work + study, and an online form of study.
During education, each student is given enough attention from the teacher, since classes are held in small groups.
The University is the winner of the City & Guilds Center of Excellence Africa 2017 Award and is included in the Top 50 Hospitality and Hotel Management Schools in the World - CEOWORLD Magazine.
The university offers students training in 2 programs in the field of "Hotel Business" and 2 programs in the direction of "Food and Beverage Management".
After completing the programs, students quickly find jobs both in South Africa and in other countries around the world.
The educational institution offers students 5 programs in the following areas:
The presence of these certificates opens a lot of doors for students, since they have relevant and demanded knowledge.
The university offers training in 6 blended educational programs in areas related to the culinary arts and hotel business.
During the training, students are constantly practicing, which gives them a huge advantage in the future. After graduation, they easily find work and are competitive in the global market.
On the territory of the educational institution, the hostel is provided only to female students. The hostel has a kitchen on each floor and common relaxation areas with a TV and board games.
Students are offered accommodation in separate apartments or in a separate room in shared apartments - the approximate cost of living is from $ 179 to $ 315.
Students can eat at home, in a cafe near the university or in any other part of the city. The cost of food is about $ 230 per month.
The educational institution is equipped with modern technology and everything necessary for the learning process.
Studies begin twice a year: in February and in July.
Additional expenses for life (transport, communications, electricity, sports and other personal needs) are about $ 270 per month.
secondary education, medical insurance and a certificate of availability of funds in a bank account. Also, foreign students are not enrolled in study programs until a student visa is received and full tuition is paid.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.