International College of Music is a higher education institution in the field of music in Malaysia and offers its students innovative programs that make it easy to find a job after graduation.
The teaching staff of the university includes highly qualified specialists who combine a love of teaching and experience in the field of music. The university collaborates with universities around the world.
At the preparatory program "Music", students study a wide range of the basics of modern music: music theory, hearing training, solo and group performance, music technologies to improve the level of mastery. Additionally, the course program includes English, academic writing, computer applications and a review of pop music.
After completing this educational program, students can enter the 1st undergraduate course at International College of Music.
The university offers students training in the undergraduate program "Music". The course program includes writing music, creating it, studying theory and basic theories, etc.
Bachelor's graduates are qualified specialists and have modern knowledge and necessary skills.
At the Master's program in Sound Production, lectures are given to students, classes in laboratories and various seminars are held to teach students how to satisfy the demand for the commercial music industry. During the training, students actively communicate with each other, with other practicing musicians and members of the teaching staff.
Graduates are professionals and know all the subtleties of modern music production.
Students can stay in 1-2 local rented apartments. The cost of accommodation and food depends on the selected conditions.
Students have at their disposal: their own library, laboratories, modernly equipped classrooms, classrooms for individual lessons and a recording studio. In between classes, students can relax in one of the cafeterias or one of the common recreation areas.
The academic year at the university is divided into 2 academic semesters.
To enter the university you must pay an entrance fee of 350RM.
For admission to the university, students must provide a certificate of secondary education / diploma of higher education and the results of exams. Additionally, a certificate of knowledge of the English language is required (for example, IELTS / TOEFL / Cambridge English).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.