Industrial technology institute in China
Description of Industrial technology institute in China
- Founded: 2003
- Location: Suzhou, China
- Language of instruction: Chinese
- Number of students: about 8,000.
Industrial technology institute is a higher education institution offering quality programs for professional education. The university offers innovative teaching methods, constantly carries out reforms and experiments that help to achieve the most effective result.
Industrial technology institute has in its staff teachers who are constantly taking advanced training courses at leading universities in America and Europe. The Institute has dozens of state awards, hundreds of patents for the production of inventions. The main “horse” of the institute is programs related to robotics and automation.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Industrial technology institute in China
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students can live in a rented room or apartment, the cost depends on the condition and distance from the city center:
- Room on the outskirts of the city - from $ 149 per month
- Room in the center of Suzhou - from $ 218 per month
- Apartment on the outskirts of the city - from $ 162 per month
- Apartment in the center of Suzhou - from $ 361 per month.
Meals are inexpensive, available in the institute cafe and will cost from $ 122 per month, only $ 4 per day.
Activities Industrial technology institute in China
In extracurricular time, students can spend their leisure time in an interesting and useful way:
- Participate in creative activities
- Do sport
- Make useful contacts with colleagues from other countries
- To study the culture and history of China, visiting the sights of the city.
Facilities and equipment at Industrial technology institute in China
Industrial technology institute has its own laboratories and research centers, a library, a computer class, sports fields, in the classrooms - modern equipment that promotes an effective educational process.
Admission dates and extra charges
The educational process at the Industrial technology institute is divided into semesters. Additional costs, not including accommodation and meals, will range from $ 80 per month (transport, mobile communications, leisure).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The institute does not have big requirements for applicants: the main thing is to pass the entrance tests and have a document about previous education.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Industrial technology institute in China
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.